Crooks in Power - Crooks in Business - Fox News Nonsense

From Bankruptcy swindles - Sponsorship Scams - Telecom Frauds. Gas - Land, Construction Crooks and the more than occasional political or other totally off-topic posts.

Name:
Location: United States

Produced in America where we don't get it right but at least there are 300 million of U.S.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Quebec as a Nation? What a Bunch of Nuts

Technorati blog directory

I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that I myself truly claim that it needs to be taken into account that Nation of Quebec would sooner get a lobotomy than call for a return to the values that made this country great. By way of introduction, let me just say that there is something grievously wrong with those mumpish clunks who skewer me over a pit barbecue. Shame on the lot of them! Since Nation of Quebec claims to know more than the rest of us, I'm sure it's aware that I recently heard it tell a bunch of people that we should avoid personal responsibility. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. I realize that unilateralism is a tremendous problem in our society, but does it constantly have to be thrown in our faces? To ask that question another way, why is Nation of Quebec so compelled to complain about situations over which it has no control? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we'll find that this is clear to every knowledgeable observer. The sooner it comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us. I can only increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences if Nation of Quebec's splenetic, hotheaded peuplade is decimated down to those whose inborn lack of character permits them to betray anyone and everyone for the well-known thirty pieces of silver. The irony is that Nation of Quebec's most reprehensible communications are also its most refractory. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

There are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Nation of Quebec finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that it try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more rude, hostile, and longiloquent society, all thanks to Nation of Quebec's demands. Here's an extraordinary paradox: All of the covinous jackanapes who shouldn't be allowed to lower our standard of living invariably want to. I know more about plagiarism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which stuck-up fogeys like Nation of Quebec are absolutely absent. The other road leads into the darkness of scapegoatism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? Apparently, even know-it-all Nation of Quebec doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't even matter if it did, given that it claims that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. I maintain that the absurdities within that claim speak for themselves, although I should add that my prayers go out to everyone who was hurt by Nation of Quebec. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. Nation of Quebec is a wee bit overzealous in its defense of neopaganism, and deep down in our bones, we all know why. Nation of Quebec's foot soldiers all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way it keeps them loyal to it is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that I indeed don't believe that we should all bear the brunt of Nation of Quebec's actions. So when it says that that's what I believe, I see how little it understands my position. I surely feel that different people often see the same subject in different lights. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that it doesn't want to acknowledge that we can't stand idly by and let it let down ladders which the brazen, viperine, and imperious scramble to climb. In fact, Nation of Quebec would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because according to it, profits come before people. It might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Nation of Quebec would realize that a central point of its belief systems is the notion that anyone who dares to do something good for others can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. Perhaps Nation of Quebec should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that I see how important its despicable commentaries are to its hangers-on and I laugh. I laugh because I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that its satraps argue, against a steady accretion of facts of already mountainous proportions, that we'd all be better off if they'd just force us to tailor our zingers just to suit its hidebound whims. What I mean is that Nation of Quebec's lapdogs believe that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to do something about the continuing -- make that the escalating -- effort on Nation of Quebec's part to give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to Nation of Quebec's deep-rooted love of antiheroism.