Crooks in Power - Crooks in Business - Fox News Nonsense

From Bankruptcy swindles - Sponsorship Scams - Telecom Frauds. Gas - Land, Construction Crooks and the more than occasional political or other totally off-topic posts.

Name:
Location: United States

Produced in America where we don't get it right but at least there are 300 million of U.S.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Goldman Sachs Pays Top Dog 50 Million plus Bonus

Technorati blog directory

I want this letter to serve as an oasis of sanity in GoldMan Sachs's desert of foolishness. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how even if GoldMan Sachs is not conscious of the inner reason for its philosophies, I find its litanies morbid, feeble-minded, self-serving, and more than a little pretentious. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, it would have us believe that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But GoldMan Sachs is surrounded by odious loan sharks who parrot the same nonsense, which is why after hearing about its froward attempts to set up dissident groups and individuals for conspiracy charges and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts, I was saddened. I was saddened that it has lowered itself to this level. I don't just insist that GoldMan Sachs is a prime example of the ignorance, naivete, and plain old stupidity that it so adamantly criticizes; I can back that up with facts. For instance, just the other day, some of GoldMan Sachs's insufferable, ignominious factotums forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described GoldMan Sachs's blueprint for a world in which inconsiderate varmints are free to smear people of impeccable character and reputation. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that the gloss that GoldMan Sachs's underlings put on GoldMan Sachs's witticisms unfortunately does little to weed out organizations like GoldMan Sachs that have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us. Maybe eventually, GoldMan Sachs will con us into believing that vulgar louts are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Ridiculous predictions aside, this would not be an impossible scenario if its nerdy ultimata were to gain ascendancy in our society.

GoldMan Sachs has no discernible talents. The only things it has surely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose GoldMan Sachs's also good at convincing people that it never engages in feral, cranky, or licentious politics, but my point is that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing GoldMan Sachs of planning to organize a whispering campaign against me. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that it spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its words while ignoring the fact that some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that it is secretly scheming to stir up trouble. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that for its morally crippled plans to succeed, GoldMan Sachs needs to "dumb down" our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. Before the year is over, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like "antianthropomorphism" and "anthropoteleological". They will be incapable of comprehending that GoldMan Sachs is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, it frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to create a new cottage industry around its unconscionable form of egotism. All GoldMan Sachs really wants is to hang onto the perks it's getting from the system. That's all it really cares about. That reminds me: I decidedly don't believe that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. So when it says that that's what I believe, I see how little it understands my position. By comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more disdainful, noxious, and petulant society, all thanks to GoldMan Sachs's exegeses. One other thing: GoldMan Sachs's codices always follow the same pattern. It puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that it is a model organization.

GoldMan Sachs has only one goal: to cause an increase in disease, alcoholism, crime, and vice. GoldMan Sachs wants to destroy our culture, our institutions, and our way of life. Faugh. GoldMan Sachs says that we can stop cronyism merely by permitting government officials entrée into private homes to search for officious warmongers. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! I'll finish this letter by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that the idea of letting GoldMan Sachs insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people is, in itself, lewd.