Crooks in Power - Crooks in Business - Fox News Nonsense

From Bankruptcy swindles - Sponsorship Scams - Telecom Frauds. Gas - Land, Construction Crooks and the more than occasional political or other totally off-topic posts.

Name:
Location: United States

Produced in America where we don't get it right but at least there are 300 million of U.S.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Spelling & Grammar - Time for New @Words

Technorati blog directory

If you read this Blog then forget the spelling or grammar. Just forget it. @#^@#^@&#&*@ I am here with a grade 5 education. My 1st computer was an Apple or some such piece of fruit. That was only a year ago. Blogs give me the Power to Address the World. God Save the Bloggers. Newspapers like the Canadian STOVE-N-MAIL no longer count. You can start a Blog then publish your own opinions about the world around you. That is exactly what I am doing starting with Canada. Oh Canada that Banana Republic to the North. Read the Blog for thought, ideas, facts and humor but forget my spelling because I just don't give a Shit.

You will find much fact & no double talk behind my Blog comments on Canada. There are many fantastic Canadians but there are a few thousand of them that are real TURDS. Those are the ones I am going to Zero in on. Please note: One person's vulgarity is another person's poetry. Not original but it does apply to my Blog.

Blog on Baby, Blog On.