Crooks in Power - Crooks in Business - Fox News Nonsense

From Bankruptcy swindles - Sponsorship Scams - Telecom Frauds. Gas - Land, Construction Crooks and the more than occasional political or other totally off-topic posts.

Name:
Location: United States

Produced in America where we don't get it right but at least there are 300 million of U.S.

Friday, October 27, 2006

My Personal Energy Schedule

Technorati blog directory

Just a few tricks for staying productive, like using the ebb and flow of her own energy throughout the day.

I have realized what my "inner-schedule" is like, for example I am the most motivated and creative in the morning. So I schedule my most challenging or creative work for the mornings. Once I have lunch, I feel tired and unmotivated, so I run errands then come back and read for an hour... In the early afternoons I am usually perking up, so I respond to emails, write articles, do some marketing work on my speeches or books. If you can use how you feel at certain times of the day to your advantage, you can be more productive.

Just a Thought.